WARM UP
I was thinking about what works the best for me to warm up, get opened, make my body become awake and ready to go, or even to get creative. As soon as our body becomes awake, the same happens to our mind.
The thing I noticed, that is important for me to find a comfortable space, a nice place that I like to be in. Another important thing I found - silence. It is needful to really arrive into myself, to get out of unrelated things, to leave things behind, get off the stress and annoying things; To release my body and mind. When I get enough time, suitable place and silence, I do slow motion movements, stretches, articulation, curving and uncurving, folding and unfolding. I like the support of the floor and trying to find every piece of my body. Then I speed up step by step and slowly go into the standing level. Then I am ready to go. I find this notice important, because it means I know my body more and more and I am more able to work with it and develop in a less possibility of injuries.
No comments:
Post a Comment