Self-directed studying no.3
At first time I read the sheets about iliopsoas it did not make any sense for me, I almost didn't understand anything. But I read it several times after, and I started to understand a little. Then I did the exercise. I found it really interesting, it actually reminded me Pilates, because I was concentrated on inner muscles, which I never explored before.I was looking for that belly hollowing moment rather than bulging it forward. I found myself stopping quite often every time I felt my abdominal muscles popping out. However, even I needed to stay for a bit longer or to repeat the exercise several times, I found several hollow moments. I felt my spine much more supported, and I felt lighter. I also felt like I need much less efforts to sit down from laying and vice versa. However, I know I didn't find all these points to support my spine with iliopsoas more, but I think it takes time to do that by repeating the exercise several times. I think this practice and knowledge should improve my movement technique quality so much.
![]() |
| Place in the leg |
These images gave me clearer understanding and view of iliopsoas and it's place in the body.
My question is : does anyone know or have any thoughts about different exercises or ways to find iliopsoas and work with it?
My question is : does anyone know or have any thoughts about different exercises or ways to find iliopsoas and work with it?


No comments:
Post a Comment