This is a short part of my piece for IPP1. I am exploring circles and everything related to it. Researched a lot about it, I've got into idea, that every circle starts somehow (circle of life,etc..) and I found a lot of relations and meaning between woman and cicles (for ex.- womb is circular shape) that's why this bit shows the birth. There are some videos of my work (which is still on it's way) and some feedback from my course friends.
Any feedback?:)
hey Greta! this is some really nice work and cant wait for you to perform this so i can watch it! i agree with Tara maybe you could use the lighting or something in a circular way maybe? but great work i felt empathy and the silence works well too! x
ReplyDeleteThank you! actually, there's gonna be some music included, but i'm still working with that:))))) and, unfortunately, i think this year i'm not allowed to do actual performance, because we have only 3min given to show our work, which is definitely too short so I could make it as an actual performance;/ probably next year...I will think about your suggestions more as well,thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with everyone in the interview and also Abbie :)
ReplyDeleteTry using maybe exaggerated, bigger movements or just experiment on it if you feel that you want the movements to be more smaller and intimate.
It also interests me in the way that you move your body around the score and how the articulation of your whole body really stands out in the video!
welldone :) x
Thanks babes! I will think about that :) just, in this bit i chosen small movements rather than big ones, because i wanted to show intimate, as a point of start of everything. if i could add next bit of my performance, it would include more space i suppose :)
ReplyDelete